Pocket Mortys Recipes: Pocket Mortys is the role-playing game based on Rick and Morty theme. The game is also known as Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys. The game was released in the year 2016 worldwide for both the smartphone platforms, Android and iOS. The number of its players are increasing exponentially as they do like to explore its unique gameplay.
The game exactly looks like the popular Pokemon Go game and you would be able to explore the same ground level gameplay of this game. Pocket Mortys edition offers a whole new world of imagination at your end. You can spend out some productive time by exploring this game on your smartphone.
If you’ve already been playing this game, you might be looking for some ways to craft out the recipes to progress through the gameplay. Today, we bring you a list of Pocket Mortys Recipes. Check out the full list of Pocket Mortys Recipes from here for crafting within the game.
Pocket Mortys Recipes – List Of Pocket Mortys Crafting Recipes
Pocket Mortys game contains a variety of gameplay for everyone. It features Crafting System within the game. This system lets you prepare new recipes by crafting out a variety of items. By following the full list of Pocket Mortys Recipes, your gameplay would be much easier, and you don’t have to search for the new recipes every now and then on the Internet.
While exploring the Pocket Mortys game, you would see Crafting Stations which are available throughout the game. In fact, this is the main area where you all need to concentrate on the gameplay. The Crafting Stations are there to make the gameplay more enjoyable and exciting at the same time. Make sure to combine two or more items together to design a whole new item which is called the Pocket Mortys Recipes. There are a number of such combinations available to us which would let you explore and create new crafting stations easily.
What’s the need for Crafting Recipes
Pocket Morty’s Game offers crafting stations which are there to enhance the gaming experience. The Crafting stations make the gameplay more exciting and that’s the only way with which you can spend gold time on the gameplay. To progress through the game and its levels, you have to craft as many stations as you can and this is how the entire gameplay works for you.
The gameplay is a live online multiplayer game which lets you play with other real players around the world. If you love to play realistic multiplayer games, then this is the best option you can get from hundreds of other games for your platform.
There are some limitations for the players to carry a limited set of items. With keeping this in mind, it is always recommended for you to pick the most useful items for crafting out the stations. If you are a die-hard player of this game, then you should follow the list of all the useful recipes which are enlisted below. Let’s find out the most useful Pocket Mortys Recipes from here!
Pocket Mortys Recipes – Full List Of Pocket Morty Crafting Recipes
- Morty Manipulator = Supercharged Battery + Circuit Board + Tin Can -> Chip Captures a wild Morty with low health
- Serum = Battery + Fleeb -> Heals 20 HP
- Great Serum = Battery + Purified Fleeb -> Heals 50 HP
- Sensational Serum = Supercharged Battery + Serum -> Heals 200 HP
- Pure Serum = Supercharged Battery + Great Serum -> Heals all HP
- Halzinger = Battery + Fleeb + Bacteria Cell -> Restores a dazed Morty to 50% HP
- Pure Halzinger = Battery + Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell -> Restores a dazed Morty to 100% HP
- Poison Cure Cures a poisoned Morty =Tin Can + Bacteria Cell + Dark Energy Ball
- Paralyze Cure Cures a paralysed Morty = Dark Energy Ball + Tin Can + Turbulent Juice
- Pure Curum = Purified Fleeb + Supercharged Battery + Mutant Bacteria Cell -> Heals all HP and cures all ailments
- Plutonic Rock = Battery + Bacteria Cell -> Adds 50% of AP to all attacks
- Pure Plutonic Rock = Battery + Mutant Bacteria Cell -> Restores full AP to all attacks
- Courier Flap = Battery +Motherboard + Mutant Bacteria Cell -> Takes you back to the Citadel
- Level Up Mega Seed = Attack Mega Seed + Defense Mega Seed + Speed Mega Seed -> Increases a Morty’s level by one
- Battery = Tin Can + Cable + Fleeb -> You can never have enough of these
- Supercharged Battery = Battery + Turbulent Juice Tube -> Like a regular battery, but superer
- Microverse Battery = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Matter Ball -> A box of slavery, with extra steps
- Purified Fleeb = Fleeb + Turbulent Juice Tube -> A Fleeb, purified to its most potent form
- Mutant Bacteria Cell = Bacteria Cell + Turbulent Juice Tube -> A smarter Bacteria
- Dark Energy Ball = Fleeb + Bacteria Cell -> Repels matter with a dark force
- Dark Matter Ball = Dark Energy Ball + Turbulent Juice Tube -> Emits a strong gravitational pull
- Motherboard = Battery + Circuit Board + Cable -> An ideal base for complex electronics -> not supercharged
- Dog Collar = Cable + Tin Can -> Not just for dogs
- Love Potion = Purified Fleeb + Mutant Bacteria Cell -> Move things on from the friend zone
- Robot = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard -> Can be programmed for good or bad
- Butter Robot = Robot + Tin Can -> Why reach for the butter yourself?
- Gwendolyn Doll = Robot + Love Potion -> Will keep you company, always.
- Time Crystal = Purified Fleeb + Dark Energy Ball -> Splits time into multiple zones
- Time Stabilizing Collar = Time Crystal + Dog Collar -> Merge multiple time zones
- Interdimensional Cable Box = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Time Crystal – > Watch TV from any dimension
- Neutrino Bomb = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Dark Energy Ball -> Kills all living things (stand back)
- Interdimensional Goggles = Supercharged Battery + Time Crystal + Tin Can -> See through the eyes of another you
- IQ Enhancing Helmet = Supercharged Battery + Motherboard + Turbulent Tube Juice -> Boosts the wearer’s IQ considerably
- Roy VR Headset = Interdimensional Goggles + IQ Enhancing Helmet -> How far can take Roy?
So, folks, these are all the useful Pocket Mortys Recipes which are there to help you out with the gameplay. All the above listed Pocket Mortys Recipes are compatible with the online multiplayer mode. So you can make use of these recipes while exploring the game with its multiplayer mode.
Unlike other games, Pocket Mortys lets you build up your own arena which makes the gameplay an endless one. You can spend as many hours as you can by crafting out and exploring new locations within the gameplay. It’s a must play a game designed for everyone!